Wednesday, March 28, 2012

THIS IS A LIST

No Invented Material with Adequate Framing
1-Nature Documentaries
2-Kenny Burns
3-Autism Reality
No invented Material and No Framing
4-Surveillance
Some Invented Material/Situations
5-Jersey Shore
6-Ghost Hunters
7-American Idol
Completely Invented
8-Parks and Rec/Borat
10-Pirates of the Caribou

I would put the documentary I watched (My Fellow American) Between Autism Reality and The K.B.D.  I don't like having to rank these things, but I imagine that Autism Reality and My Fellow American have an inescapable skew just from their perspective.  This is fine and great and not a detraction, but the more of one person's viewpoint you get, the less of a full picture there is.  Autism Reality and My Fellow American were both clearly from one person's point of view, but My Fellow American had less absolutely personal testimony, so I had to rank that one slightly higher.

I would put my documentary below Autism Reality and above Surveillance Footage just because mine will have more personal skew and creative license than Autism Reality does, however it will have the necessary framing to make it fit the documentary criteria more than Surveillance Footage would.

No comments:

Post a Comment